Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Chainsaw Chick's Critters

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Cherie fans,
    I was just wondering which of these early offerings by the Chainsaw Chick you like the best!
    Here's a short-cut to The Currie Corner!

    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chainsaw/

    Hopefully we'll all get to see some more Chainsaw Art by our beloved Chainsaw Artiste in very short order. I understand the 'Chainsaw Chick' Web-Site is coming soon! I'm hoping so, 4 sure!

    BTW I've always loved those Sea Turtles and they definitely get MY vote!
    Howzabout you?
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the balance in the sea turtles, and I like the gracefull lines of the seals, But for me I like the humour of the bear in the tree.

    I have to give a load of credit to Cherie, I can only imagine the hours of dedication she puts into this unusal art form.

    I will stay within the safty of paints and canvas. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Roger

  3. #3
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi Gus and everyone!
    You're bringing up a topic right as Mara is feverishly working on Chainsawchick.com! It will be up and running in a couple of days. I've send Mara over one hundred pic's of my new carvings that can be ordered and bought on-line!!!! I know you're going to love this site and it will bring you up to date on what I've been creating over this past year!
    Mara will let you know when to check it out in a day or two.
    Kisses to all!
    Cherie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Your chainsaw art is amazing Cherie. I look forward to seeing more of what you've done. I'm sort of new here but I'd like to say I appreciate your talent!
    Todd

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dear Cherie, [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Thanks for letting us know about the forthcoming launch of your new Web Site! I have been very eagerly anticipating 'ChainsawChick.com' for sure!
    I'll bet the lovely and talented Mara will make it a Site to behold!
    Over 100 pictures. WOW!!! I'll be in 'window' shopping heaven for a long time to come and, you are right, I'll love it!
    You are awesome in so many ways and it will be wonderful seeing what you have created since those way CCool CCritters were first displayed at The Currie Corner!!
    Your ART fan,
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gus, I love them all.

    I look forward to chain chick, thanks Mara and Cherie.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess it goes without saying, That someone will drop us a link or shortcut to this eagerly anticipated site.
    I want to be in the first wave to enter this exciting new site. So no pushing or shoving fellas [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Rog

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Katt!
    It's great seeing you here on Cherie's board! Thanks for the heads up on those Mermaids. I'll bet they ARE amazing! Totally!!!

    This gives me an opportunity to thank you for the autograph you signed for me in February 2002. That fantastic Rock photographer, Denise Sowers, asked you to sign one of her photos, of you, to me!
    It was very cool of you to do so! I have it displayed prominently in my humble abode!
    I thoroughly enjoy the CD Cherie produced for you BTW! Anything new coming down the pike? I would love to hear some new Katt Lowe music!
    Rock On!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    Inactive Member KattLowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    You have to see her Mermaids.... They are amazing, and have killer bodies

    Katt

  10. #10
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Katt, I love your disc as well encore please!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic